There are three ways you can support Operation School Bell:
- Become a member. Our volunteer members are composed of two groups- Day Members and Professionals. The Day Members work at our OSB Hollywood location and OSB Wheels during the week and manage the operations of OSB. The Professionals organize the grooming supplies and dress children on our Special Saturdays of Service. Both groups come together and work on our annual “A Spring Affaire ” fundraising event and Patrons campaigns.
- Volunteer with your company or your classmates. Contact us about volunteering
- Make a contribution. You can donate using the link below or you can organize a collection drive for items Operation School Bell needs or the funds to purchase those items. Some suggestions include:
- Activity Books
- Board Games
- Elementary Books K-5 including picture books
- Boys and girls appropriate school T-shirts sizes 5-14 (especially sizes 7& 8)
- Boxes of Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils, or Construction Paper
- School Supplies
- Prom Goodies: new or gently used dresses, evening shoes, wraps, evening bags, costume jewelry and new makeup, nail polish, and hair products
If you can’t become a member or donate, be sure to attend our annual fundraiser, “A Spring Affaire.” Next year’s luncheon and fashion show will be held on Saturday, May 7, 2016 at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills. Join us for a fabulous and fun-filled afternoon. Tickets will be available on-line in early 2016. More information to follow.